Enforcer/WHH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man O War Question

Do you boat guys think this is a good deal? I was thinking of some day getting a new WWH Gator for about 800 shipped but this is about half the price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330376184339

The problem I'm having making a decision is I cannot find a Warehouse Hobbies Man O War that has a top like that. Most have two guys. That one looks to have 3.
The photos are blurry and the seller cannot get new ones for a few days.
From the replies he is not very knowledgeable on the item. Maybe he is selling for another party.

Any help would be appreciated.:)

First off, the radio system must go...I would never run anything using an fm system. Second, Homelite isnt the greatest as far as performance goes, but it is reliable. Third, I would have the seller take new pics...sharp close ups of all sides of the hull (top,bottom,front,back,inside) possibly even a vid of it running. Gotta cya when going for used.

My thoughts exactly. Thank you. I find it hard to believe that they would put the buy it now price low and then also accept offers.
I asked about new photos. He will not be able to get them for a few days.
I also asked if there were any minor or major stuff wrong with the hull. They said no it is perfect.
I think I will wait and buy new.

My thoughts exactly. Thank you. I find it hard to believe that they would put the buy it now price low and then also accept offers.
I asked about new photos. He will not be able to get them for a few days.
I also asked if there were any minor or major stuff wrong with the hull. They said no it is perfect.
I think I will wait and buy new.
Honestly, any r/c should be bought new unless you have it right in front of you to look at, touch, and operate. Yes, save your money and you wont have any regrets.

Im running a WarehouseHobbies 30cc Enforcer Sport and a 30cc pro-modded Man'O'War.
Great boats, high quality gel coat, well laid fibrglass, lots of attention to detail.

Last edited:
Hello, yeah, I've got a new magnum 57. I think that they have some of the nicest quality boats out there. I'm very happy with mine, you can't go wrong with any of them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks