Engine for 5ive-B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Betz

I'm think of get the 5ive-B and wondering what engines and pipe people are going to be putting in them. This will be my first 1/5 scale and don't know much about the engines made for them. TLR is recommending their dynamites engines but don't know if they are very good. I want something that is reliable with good performance. I don't need anything with over the top mods and crazy fast.
Thanks for any advice.

I saw the Losi 5b with an ESP race ported 27cc Zenoah and X-can exhaust and it was awesome on track. Linear power band with screaming top end, picture 1/8 scale throttle response in a big buggy. The owner said the better servos made the biggest difference from his 5ive T...Something to keep in mind.

Bartolone racing motor and pipe. I run his g320 in my dbxl and the guy knows what he's doing. If I do get the 5b I would probly go with a 29.5 or 30.5 reed. I personally stay away from obr.

Pardee, the link requests to download.

Cant you upload the video on Youtube?

Do you have a link where you bought the engine with price?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks