engine for mcd Rr5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes get a job that lets you work over time or one that pays well enough to let you have a wife and a girl friend to [emoji457]
Sounds like a good starting point

Last edited:
full mod G320RC reed case engine

Yes get a job that lets you work over time or one that pays well enough to let you have a wife and a girl friend to [emoji457]
Sounds like a good starting point

Nitrocat, what do you think about the onb full mod G320RC reed case engine or

ESP Ported Zenoah G320RC 31.8cc / G340RC 34.0cc 4-Bolt Engine - :cool:

I love reed motors I have a BZM 28.5 and it rips and I have a G320 stock and the reed eats it up but for the price difference between them the 320 wins for what you get price wise
But I've seen the 32 reed run and it's fast
It may have been a 34 who knows was at races
My concern is run time with them 15 to 18 min max
But I'm a racer and with 30 min mains my 28 makes 30 min just barely
Your rr5 gas tank is smaller than a Losi so if you not racing go for it
It's only money and I don't have a wife and the girl friend left so a 320 reed is my choice just because I like my motors to rev and the 34 won't rev as high
But the 32 esp mod is only $400 or so when on sale from DDM
Heck get them both
And get rid of wife or girlfriend or both and go 1/5 scale gone wild
Like Me [emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389]

Last edited:
Rr5

I love reed motors I have a BZM 28.5 and it rips and I have a G320 stock and the reed eats it up but for the price difference between them the 320 wins for what you get price wise
But I've seen the 32 reed run and it's fast
It may have been a 34 who knows was at races
My concern is run time with them 15 to 18 min max
But I'm a racer and with 30 min mains my 28 makes 30 min just barely
Your rr5 gas tank is smaller than a Losi so if you not racing go for it
It's only money and I don't have a wife and the girl friend left so a 320 reed is my choice just because I like my motors to rev and the 34 won't rev as high
But the 32 esp mod is only $400 or so when on sale from DDM
Heck get them both
And get rid of wife or girlfriend or both and go 1/5 scale gone wild
Like Me [emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389]

I also own a losi 5t, mcd comp truck and two hpi baja's 5b. Must say so far I love the losi

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks