Engine Won't start

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thetruefezz

hello i need help i rolled my km 29cc baja landed upside down turned it over and now won't start any ideas why or what i should do????to get it running????

Check and make sure you didn't crack your spark plug.. Also, did the engine die right away when it went upside down or did it stop after a bit?

Chris

i get spark, kill switch is fine, air filter not wet, i'll check the clutch

i was on a grass field it wasn't a hard hit, it die when i was walking up to it to

I HATE PEOPLE WHO DON'T PICK UP THERE DOG POO, MAN ALL OVER THE BAJA WHAT A CLEANING JOB THAT WAS LOL

Change or clean the PLUG... it might be fouled.... at the same time check for a wet plug... it should be wet after many cranks...

If you don't have a new plug ready... just use some sand paper...

1st thing is to pull the plug and pull it over to make sure you have spark. you may have cracked the inside rod to the plug and it looks fine but will not work.
Good luck. :clover:

i get spark, kill switch is fine, air filter not wet, i'll check the clutch

i was on a grass field it wasn't a hard hit, it die when i was walking up to it to

I HATE PEOPLE WHO DON'T PICK UP THERE DOG POO, MAN ALL OVER THE BAJA WHAT A CLEANING JOB THAT WAS LOL

My first outing ended in a jump going wrong engine stopped & FG full of dog shite. Makes you wanna spew when you clean it off :2guns::2guns::2guns:

ya roll overs on baja (KMs also) tend to cause plug probs, mostly cuz its right below the cover and the stock cages flex alot, so the plugs take a hard hit. install a new plug. if no love comes from it, check your coil gap (coil may of lowered on the roll over).

but if it was upside down and stalled as you were walking up to it, you may have a crack in the fuel line. if the intank filter wasnt in the fuel when it was upside down, it may of just ran out of fuel, or it may of flooded the motor out.

try a new plug and take note of if should it not start right up. if it is really wet or even damp when you take it out after trying to start, the motor is likely flooded.

if the clutch is grabing the clutch bell it wont start easy as your pull starter rope the engine turns over plus cars on the ground and trying to turn its wheels ive had this happen thats how wagon knows he spotted it on mine as for flooded engine take the plug out pull the starter over a couple of times dry the plug should go then i dry the plug with a lighter plus it heats the plug up always started mine after doing this so give it a bash nothing to lose

i took off the air flitter off and there was lots of gas on the plastic part coming out of the carb i think i think thats my problem why it won't start????? and ideas what to do

sounds flooded really bad to me. you ever de flood a nitro motor? pretty much same process. plug out, wide open throat.e pull 20 times, let set (off) for 30minutes. turn on, wide throtle, pull 20 times let set 30 minutes. 3rd time after pullling it over 20ish times. put the plug in, hold it wide open and see if it pops. just keep it wide open and keep pulling. it take a few for the excess gas to evaporate.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks