Engine work by Stevo at Rossmods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarfy

Anyone had any work done by Stevo at Rossendale Models?
The Zen 23 in the marder I picked up has low compression so was toying with getting it something done with it. I don't want to go daft and over spend on it but a bit extra would be nice :cool2:

Do I stick with the 23cc or big a big head kit on it?
What work could you get done (typically) for say £100? Would this get you a porting job or are we talking more?

Ive got an FG tuned pipe which I believe gives good all round performance and would suit me more rather than a scorching top or bottom end.

Oh I mention Stevo cos the shop is only about 8 miles from my house rather than sending it off anywhere else!!

have you thoght about a oneil's head kit wagons just got a race ported 27.2 off ebay for around that budget i think it was about £90 odd looks good hes fitting at the mo so we will get some vids up in the next week or so

or if its only lost a bit of compresion then shove a ring in

i don't know if you would get the porting done for that budget

the headkit that wagon got the oneil's one is a cy head i think the plating has been sorted for the last couple of years now my first marder engine was a cy that lasted ages and was secondhand when i got it

Errmmm i forgot about the outerwears on there...... well brad has them on his engine too
what ive just bought off him.... oh ok then you can have it :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks