Engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen those a few weeks back and got interested. Found a few threads with pictures and the castings looked horrible! Though I've spoken to a guy on here that has a SCZ reed and likes it.

If that's the case then it's a good bang for the buck. If you do decide to go with this engine definitely post back after a few gallons. I'd be a buyer if I seen one hold up after some abuse.

Hey guys ---I bought that motor from Telly @ DGI. He is also running the motor and I think it runs great. I put mine into a baja 5t with a ddm side pipe. Telly has made a few suggestions including changing the pipe to a Bartolone Racing Torpedo Side Mount Pipe. If you decide to get the motor for an HPI build make sure you get the "Left Engine Brace" -- http://www.dgiracing.com/left-engine-brace-for-e290-scz-motor/

If you are using the PhatDad engine brace that needs to be trimmed a bit for the motor to fit properly.

Hey whats up phoenex. Thought you were gonna drop by last week. Was a fun morning, I brought down my new to me FG formula 1 car. A bunch of the guys just ordered F1 cars so next yr there will be 5 of us out there running them!

Hey whats up phoenex. Thought you were gonna drop by last week. Was a fun morning, I brought down my new to me FG formula 1 car. A bunch of the guys just ordered F1 cars so next yr there will be 5 of us out there running them!

Hopefully 6 guys :) ----I have the Porsche and can't wait to run the dam thing. I was away all last week in upstate NY on business and only got home yesterday. My problem is I travel a lot for business (self employed) and need to go where the clients are. Are you guys running this week? I can't promise anything but a maybe I'll be there if you guys are running.

After Christmas I'm getting 1. Got 3 kids 2 dogs and a pregnant Mrs to tend to first[emoji23]

Sounds like you got a full house over there. IDK how old but I'm sure it'll be fun when they are older and can come race with dad. My lazy lil brother won't even walk out to the front yrd to check out my cars. No interest.

Hopefully 6 guys :) ----I have the Porsche and can't wait to run the dam thing. I was away all last week in upstate NY on business and only got home yesterday. My problem is I travel a lot for business (self employed) and need to go where the clients are. Are you guys running this week? I can't promise anything but a maybe I'll be there if you guys are running.

I hear that man, clients gotta pay for the hobby right lol. Just looked at the weather and it says no rain so we will be there. Personally I aint showing til 9am cause it's just too damn cold.... No promises needed lol. If ya got time great if not we will see you next yr or maybe a snow bash over the winter..... You got anything you'd sand bash with? I just picked up a Duratrax Firehammer that I plan on epoxying the diff solid for sand running.

My on road -

IMG_20151010_170803_zpshtqzaeix.jpg

I did some snow bashing the last snow storm here on Long Island

IMG_8468_zps9307c33c.jpg

5t with its current colors

20150424_163857_zpsmnxyynsv.jpg

The SCZ during the build

20150104_143632_zpstmkmftyj.jpg

20150104_143621_zpsiw8wd0x1.jpg

Might as well show off the other 2 guys --

5b conversion

IMG_20151010_170715_zpsxoj2fxfb.jpg

FG Stadium Truck

IMG_20151010_165824_zps44qm8jm7.jpg

The body wraps have a theme---A guy in Buffalo, NY does them for me

Hey Bud --I tried the thread in 2 other browsers and they all show---What browser are you using --I'm good on Chrome, Firefox and Edge

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh let me look -----YEP works fine on my end ----Maybe the photos are stuck trying to get across the pond??? Where are you located. I'm in New York, US

We were in the UK a few years ago. Had a wonderful time. You should come over here for a visit and see what we've done with the place!

Any luck seeing the pictures?

No luck. Wanted to see your rigs pal. My Mrs and I can't wait to hit the states. Got a baby on the way so it's on hold for now

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks