Erratic, random stopping and causing other servo to glitch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smitty00

Hello all, back into rc from 15yrs ago, new rovan hybrid with Futaba 3xp, 304b receiver, rovan 75kg servos
and 7.4v NIMH battery. Breakin went flawless and have ran it about 4 times. At the end of my last run as it set
in the driveway idling I attempted to trim the steering just a bit and the steering just stopped. So now on the bench
when i first turn on both transmitter and truck all works great for about 5-6 seconds then steering only becomes completely erratic,
stops randomly and when decides to work again causes throttle servo to glitch. I'm at a complete loss. I have a new battery
on the way and a new servo but not very confident its either. Please help!!

It was the servo, I johny fived that rascal and a pc of the chip board had broke off and was rattling around inside it. Junk!! Got a set of Hitecs in it now going to give them a try, One does have a bit of noise to it, so i'm not real confident in it!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks