ESP Modified and Ported 27.2cc Zenoah G260RC Engine!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new sponsor here, not sure if I qualify, if yes, this will be great addition to new Hurrax DPS donated to the new club QORLS here in Brisbane, to help raise money for new timing equipment.
DDM – always behind a good cause – well done!

--- Giveaway deadline is now over ---

Any replies after this post will not be counted toward the giveaway. Winner announcement coming soon. :D

And the winner is...

First let me say once again, THANK YOU to all the LSF PLUS Members! You guys not only make giveaways such as this and future giveaways possible but also really do help support LargeScaleForums.com. You guys truly are AWESOME!

And now the time has come to announce the winner of our brand new ESP 27.2cc Modified Engine!

And the winner is...

esp-winner.jpg

esp-winner2.jpg

Congratulations, whatwasithinkin and again thank you to all the LSF PLUS Members!

Be sure to keep an eye on this forum in the next few days as we will soon announce February's giveaway items!

:w00t:

WOW...all I can say is WOW!!

Funny thing is that I realy didnt join just to get into a contest. Its a cool site...actually right now at the moment A VERY COOL SITE :cool: And good new couldnt come at a better time for me. I would have happy just to see anyone else get it too.

Thanks Woodie!!

It will be appriciated and enjoyed untill worn out!!

:celebrate:

What was I thinkin I knew I wasn't gonna win. Lol. Congrats on the win man. Post some vids of the winning motor in action as soon as its in your beast. Which is what btw?

What was I thinkin I knew I wasn't gonna win. Lol. Congrats on the win man. Post some vids of the winning motor in action as soon as its in your beast. Which is what btw?

Baja 5B SS. The stock engine is in it now, at the shock build stage of the manual, so close to getting it buttoned up. Will learn to drive with OEM engine then put the new ESP in it. Will have comparison vids at that point.

WOOO HOO> I win i win i win. lmao...

Congrats What was i. What a great welcome to the forum.

i have the same motor (in a 2 bolt) and its a screamer, you ll love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks