ESP Ported Zenoah G320RC 31.8cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draggline53

Hi guy's,
Just wondering does anyone have or have any info on the ESP Ported Zenoah G320RC 31.8cc. I have a G320rc from onb ported and it has some get up. Do own a ESP Modified & ESP Fully Championship Ported 30.5cc Zenoah 4-Bolt Engine 4.5+ HP and I have to say I like the onb better, I know its more powerful. Thought the esp 30.5 would be faster. Just wanted to try something different.

That's a new motor from ESP. Not sure how many people have run it yet. Your comparing 2 different motors there, a 30.5 is a different beast then the 32cc. I'm no engine guru, yet lol. But I remember my ESP having more torque then my OBR and the compression seemed higher on my ESP. Was much more resistance when pulling the cord on my ESP. My next motor will be a 4 bolt ESP 30.5. Also don't get caught up in the HP numbers. I feel Doug is very modest with his numbers compared to OBR. Anyone can make a dyno say 12hp, Doug had a vid on his site where he ran a motor on his dyno and got 18hp. That motor didn't put out 18hp he just got the dyno to say it.

Sounds good!! You appear to favor esp over onb? The engine you want is the one I have 4 bolt championship 30.5cc. Only on tank through it. Will wait for the weather to break.

Yes I do. To be fair I recently got my OBR 27.2cc to 70mph and have beat the crap outta the thing all season but just can't get the damn thing to lift the front wheels like my ESP 27.2 did. Never clocked my ESP and didn't run the same gearing so I can't say which is faster.

FG Marder. When/ if you ever buy that beetle I will share but it's all in the gearing, tires, and exhaust. I don't doubt if my stock 26cc could break 55-60mph. The real accomplishment comes when ya break 90-100mph. Your ESP should be pushing at least 80mph I would think, at least it would in my Marder.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks