Euro disney!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
Ive bean last year and the year before that its a nice place to visit lots to see and the kids loved it but i will warn you about the toilets they are very very dirty not throughroly cleaned you can smell them from a distance.They do speak a English and not welsh lol and they were not very friendly neither also when you go or i should say if you go then make sure you get a good place for the shows as the adults drag there kids to them early like say 1 hour before the show starts

i can tell you one thing i will not be going back there ever again but that's my opinion every one is different

i just hope that the real waltdisney in the USA is much better

Have fun lol

Cheers for the reply.I'm getting married in September and i wanted to go to the U.S disney but my girl doesn't want to keep the kids away from school for that long(3 weeks) She says its going to be in the region of a grand each plus spends.I don't mind paying (its the honeymoon,with the kids?????) but I've heard different reveiws on the Euro disney.My girl has been to the U.S 5 times and my eldest daughter 4 times and the youngest twice! and me,well,working everytime!!!
Well I think I might have to swerve that one then.
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks