Exhaust Coupler Mielke / FG Pipe Options ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drbelleville

Hey guys, does anyone know of a better exhaust coupler for between the pipe and manifold? Mine has gotten hard and "deformed" from the heat of the Manifold. I am looking for a decent quality replacement.

Thanks

I have used the silicone tubing made for catalytic converters. It can be found in your local auto parts store sold by the foot. It is high heat silicone tubing.

yes, a good quality silicone tube works, 5/8ths or 1/2 i think it is here stateside. im sure DDM, or LSRC offers something you can use.

silicone tubing that the nitro lads use on their exhausts will normally stretch over the large scale exhausts

you done need to use hose clamps with the silicone tube
I have had a piece on my hormann for 2 years now, with no clamps or anything holding it in place

Sorry but it has not worked for me, I have tried RB, Ofna, Picco and all have not worked as normal Silicone (reinforced) Coupler with hose clamps. Just my experience. Thank you though.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks