Exhaust cracked head from crash help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbraswell47

I have a ddm pipe, took a tumble the other day an it cracked a exhaust bolt from head, but didnt crack to piston still ran but of course it made a funny sound i ordered a rebuilt kit, but need help on how to prevent this in the near future, like an coupling?

heres a thought, J-B weld, i used it on my nitro exhaust when i would crack the stingers off or stripped out the threads,
they use it on 1/1 engines so i don't see why you cant use it on these lil' guys,
have to try it out when if and when i pop some head threads or crack something

im guessing you have a dominator v1 pipe. yes cut it around an inch away from the head and use a silicone or rubber connector to prevent this from happening again.

There is a lad on here called Jackobyte and he done this two or three times.Another lad called Pablo came up with a fix that Mickey said.
Cut about an inch from the manifold and take a 5 mm ring out of the pipe as well then you will need some Samco or similar silicone piping to use as a joint,jubilee clip the two together and bingo...jobs a guddun.
J;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks