Exhaust dilemma.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VooDuuChild

Hello all....new owner (well, it's still in the post on it's way here, haha). I scored a sweet deal on a BND with radio, so now RTR. However, I already know that I will replace the motor later with the Zenoah G320. But in the meantime, I will play around with the stock engine. But to make the stock setup worth playing with, I'll need to pipe it at least. Which leads me to my dilemma.

I want a pipe, but I only want to buy one pipe....which doesn't look to be the optimal choice. I see that the G320 has it's own set of pipes designed just for it. Will I screw myself if I end up getting a pipe for the stocker 26 and then re-using it on the G320? I just know I will want speed as I come from nitro's (I have everything, cars, rock crawlers, heli's, planes, boats) and am used to speed.

What do you think my options would be if I wanted to use the same pipe on both, but not choke down the G320. Oh....soon to be new owner from Oso, Washington!!!:celebrate: The radio it comes with is a Spekdrum DX4S.....picked it all up new for the price of just the BND.

Last edited:
A big bore pipe for the 320 won't hurt the 26cc engine at all. Get the pipe you'll want for the 320 eventually and it will greatly improve the stock engine immediately. Bottom and mid range increase never hurt even with the larger mill. Just gear up then!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks