Exhaust project…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Folly

I have a Jetpro V2 and a Topscale Twin Pipe (I think pretty rare). Now I want to cut off the expansion part of the Jetpro and have an adapter welded on it so that I can put the double silencers on it.... Please share with me you comments on this 😅 Thanks!

e407ffeb-cb49-4700-8c3e-0186d7faf490.jpeg

As spents says, chopping the pipe will kill it, they are designed for performance, the chambers are designed for optimum performance, chopping it off then you may as well just remove the jetpro pipe altogether as if anything it will run worse than not having a tuned pipe on at all! If you want to run those twin pipes you have, there is (or was?) a kit you could buy that allows you to do that, but be warned, they add nothing to performance and as already said, if anything the performance of your RC will be worse than just having the stock pipe! ..they are for *bling* only ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks