F1 FG coming my way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have not started it yet it -35 up here so it will have to wait till summer looking foreword to see how this thing goes with over 7 hp

have not started it yet it -35 up here so it will have to wait till summer looking foreword to see how this thing goes with over 7 hp

I have been around the F1 cars a little, and 7hp will just make that car miserable to even try to handle.
I would go back to a stock 26cc and you will be much more happy trying to drive it I am sure.
Keep in mind that those cars need to run laps, not just casual driving, as they rely on the tires being kept up to temperature to hold traction.
Super clean surafce is also a must with the F1's especially.

They are wonderful & Amazingly cool cars, but Track Oriented Only !
That has been the one thing keeping me form getting more interested in buying one, BUT ...
With this recent discussion of running at Leisure Hours ... My interest is getting peaked again. ;)

Last edited:
The Leisure Hours Track is top quality. They will be having a National 1/10 scale on-road event just prior to our July 11th Race n Roast. The condition of the track at that time should be perfect. The track manager told me they'll even have sugar water available. Not sure we'll need that, but it's an example of how accommodating it will be.

Hey man .......

It should be peaking your interest. I am really excited to at last be able to get my F1 on a track!
I have always loved F1 and I am so interested to see how it will react on a clean good track like LHR.
As PegLeg says... They are really very supportive at the track and want only for experience to be a good one so they will accommodate us in every way they can!

With 7HP your F1 will be a lot to handle. You may have to slow the speed on your servo for the accelerator way down to keep rear grip. I ave done that on mine and my engine is stock but it was on low grip dusty parking lot.

Regards
BM

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks