F1 large scale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor Abela

I use to race Mugen 1/8th on road. Now I’m thinking of buying a F1 large scale. Are they faster than the Mugen 1/8 on road? Which is the best large scale you can get I wish to have lots of carbon fibre parts?

I use to race Mugen 1/8th on road. Now I’m thinking of buying a F1 large scale. Are they faster than the Mugen 1/8 on road? Which is the best large scale you can get I wish to have lots of carbon fibre parts?
Fg parts you need to go to ddm racing or rccaronline and no it won't be as fast as a mugen 1/8 on road. The f1 is a great car can be made faster depending on how much your willing to spend on it
Detroit performance doesn't sell anything Fg

Fg parts you need to go to ddm racing or rccaronline and no it won't be as fast as a mugen 1/8 on road. The f1 is a great car can be made faster depending on how much your willing to spend on it
Detroit performance doesn't sell anything Fg
But can it be done to be faster? If yes what you have to do ?

Was the Mugen 4wd? I sold my FG F1 cause the damn thing needs perfect ground and good meat on the tires or it'll just spin out. @blackrain do you agree?
Ya all mugen on roads are 4wd my f1 did need a nice are to run plus you had to warm up the tires for traction due to the fact there 2wd. I still kind of view them as a novelty item if it was me I would get a 1/5 4wd onroad like a sportline instead if your looking for speed
Plus the f1 doesn't have a 2 speed like fg sportline cars.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks