F1 Sportsline Stabilizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MonsterAir

Lone Racer 🤠
Hey guys, just got around to installing my stabilizer and I'm so lost. I haven't been able to find anything as far as install or pics except the comp version exploded view which isn't really that helpful. Would anyone happen to have some pics they could post or maybe a thread to link me to?

What the heck am I supposed to do with this? Lol

PC020188_zpshnmwgajw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey guys, just got around to installing my stabilizer and I'm so lost. I haven't been able to find anything as far as install or pics except the comp version exploded view which isn't really that helpful. Would anyone happen to have some pics they could post or maybe a thread to link me to?

What the heck am I supposed to do with this? Lol

Instructions
http://rc-car-online.de/homepage//content/explosionszeichnungen/teile/f1_heck_stabi.pdf

I have a set of instructions in English to the Fg F1 Comp kit in a PDF format. Got it before FG closed and transferred to T2M. PM me your email address, it might help.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out! Your a life saver!..... Is that bottom one yours? Gorgeous!!! I really want to do something like that with mine but don't plan on going all alloy. Was thinking about having a plug builder buddy of mine paint a few plastic bits and see how it held up.

Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out! Your a life saver!..... Is that bottom one yours? Gorgeous!!! I really want to do something like that with mine but don't plan on going all alloy. Was thinking about having a plug builder buddy of mine paint a few plastic bits and see how it held up.

None are mine, just some pics of the stabilizer setup. I looked at my pics; unfortunately, I did not have any close ups of the stabilizers.

I'm really curious as to if that orange is paint or anodizing.... Kinda glad it's not yours, now I won't feel bad when I copy that color combo lol.... I have a stripped front carrier so definitely gonna paint it and see how it comes out. I will post results sometime next week when I do it. Thanks again for all your help!

Well the damn kit is missing the 4 7mm ball and socket joints. Hopefully hobbythek will send me new ones without issue, even though it really is a FG mistake. Also didn't come with any screws to secure the shaft to the axle carriers. Luckily I have no plan to run this thing for another couple of months otherwise this would really annoy me.

Well the damn kit is missing the 4 7mm ball and socket joints. Hopefully hobbythek will send me new ones without issue, even though it really is a FG mistake. Also didn't come with any screws to secure the shaft to the axle carriers. Luckily I have no plan to run this thing for another couple of months otherwise this would really annoy me.

IIRC, the Aluminum tube which runs form the left and right bulkheads, does not need a screw. There should be black plastic spacers to keep the tube centered between the two bulkheads.

Last edited:
I have the spacers in but the shaft is threaded and in instructions it shows a screw on either end of the shaft as well as it actually screwed in to the carrier via pic 2. No big deal I have a box of different sized screws. Hobbythek did get back to me fast. They said they're gonna have FG send me the missing parts, never dealt with FG direct. Hoping they move fast.

I have the spacers in but the shaft is threaded and in instructions it shows a screw on either end of the shaft as well as it actually screwed in to the carrier via pic 2. No big deal I have a box of different sized screws. Hobbythek did get back to me fast. They said they're gonna have FG send me the missing parts, never dealt with FG direct. Hoping they move fast.

You are right, I see the 3 x 16mm bolt in the instructions.

I got my missing ball joints from FG/T2M yesterday.Very satisfied with the customer service I received. Went to fit everything together and had to cut the turnbuckles down in the rear almost 10mm. Not a big deal but damn what a crappy kit this was.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks