Fake ebay! 2 speed king motor zenoah combo 3.0 g270rc baja 5b hpi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrackerG

if you search ebay, they have a seller (or sellers) from china selling hopped up King Motor baja...DO NOT BID OR BUY, YOU WILL NOT GET THE BUGGY!!! seller uses the same photos shown below, and the same title and description:

2 SPEED KING MOTOR ZENOAH COMBO 3.0 G270RC BAJA 5B HPI

seller(s):

funiwu221
dianzishu82011
mianfong92011

yijianxiang711
junduo11

Attachments

• fakeBAJA.jpg
    fakeBAJA.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 42
I seen those ads. It was tempting, but was too good to be true. Wasn't it a bit obvious? Seller just started the account that day or a few days prior to placing the one day ads.

no feed back , 300 us dollars, not good.got to be careful these days.you are protected by ebay/paypal.but its a ball ache! scamming fooookerz! cheers for the headfs up anyway buddy.

hes full of bullshit anyway, zenoah engines have yellow stop buttons... the one fitted inthe buggy is red...

not mention the 2speed isnt fitted

& all photos are watermarked bottom left corner

Last edited:
Has any one here been burned by any of these sellers? If so did you report it to eBay and Pay Pal? I saw these and since I have a 5b SS did not check them out much. If and when I get another large scale it will be 4 wheel drive.

When it comes to eBay buyer beware! You all so have to watch as many are trying to pass off clone parts as genuine HPI parts. This is why I ask questions and check out a sellers feedback before I buy anything. If they have 0 feedback I pass. If they have more then one negative per hundred I pass. You are going to get at least one jerk in a hindered.

I saw one of their ads for a buy it now of $25 with $75 shipping. I was like WTF.... It was freaking obvious it was a fake ad. I can't believe some people are actually falling for these scams with prices that low....

hes full of bullshit anyway, zenoah engines have yellow stop buttons... the one fitted inthe buggy is red...

not mention the 2speed isnt fitted

& all photos are watermarked bottom left corner

I have quite a few Zennies, none of which have a yellow button any where. There all red. Where are ppl getting there info. Its almost illegal omg lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks