ferrari body?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
technicaly i can produce a 458, 430 or 360 (i have a Carson left @ shop), but licencing system for Ferrari is special...first pay 180 000€ guaranteed minimum... then...
i know a Veyron but only 1/4 scale diecast made by Bugatti.($$$)
Only thing possible is to build a stylized italian coupe, mix of "giugiaro,pinninfarina,bertone,zagato,ferrari,lamborghini,maserati", but i'm not sure people want to buy it even if the design is fine.
example
3D-Model-Le-Mans.jpg
other method is to find small sportcar manufacturer that will ba happy to share...
Stef

Where are all classics.... 917 porsche, detomaso pantera, lotus elan, jags, etc. Mcd makes rally cars but why they don't do b-group beasts... I would like to have 917k with gulf colors

If you're talking 917K, why not the McLaren CanAm ? !!!!!
I was next to 3 of them at Goodwood a few years ago - fantastic beasts !!
Never seen water condensing out of air before above the carb trumpets like that, and the noise :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Everyone became a 5-year-old kid again !!
Al.

Where are all classics.... 917 porsche, detomaso pantera, lotus elan, jags, etc. Mcd makes rally cars but why they don't do b-group beasts... I would like to have 917k with gulf colors
detomaso pantera is in the box (project waiting for volunters! :lol: )
i'am a B-group fan, Audi S1 or Peugeot 205 T16 on a 4x4 car should be nice to see!
if you REALLY want a body, make a post on my forum, idea section...
Stef
PS i have on Lola that is less glorious than the CanAm Mc Laren but original
15_lola_b98-10.jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks