Sold / Found Few items for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Large Scale Alloy

Cleaning out some more stuff I forgot I had.

1) SOLD

2) SOLD

3) Set of brand new mounted offroad tires and rims ( 1 pair)- these are brand new and came mounted from the factory. I beleive they are FG tires and rims and have the standard square. $50 shipped

tiresa.gif

4) Tony Hawk Helmet cat- I had one mounted on my truck but can't find the picture $35 shipped ( 2 avaialble)
acamera.jpg

5) FG Monster truck shock lot- all new parts $40 shipped
afgshocklot.jpg

6) FG tool box- never used $60 shipped This is fg part number 06640 and sells for $108 at the other dealers.
afgbox.jpg

afgbox2.jpg

7) kamitiro 4wd kit with fg parts including a brand new differential and a bunch of extra parts. This is the original belt drive version. It includes everything in the pictures. I am not 100% sure all the parts are here but they should be and some extras like alloy rose joints etc. $150 with the complete diff, $75 without the diff. This was never mounted. SOLD

8) Steel side plates for monster truck. Not sure what they are made of but they will make your MT much more stable $50
new010.jpg

9) Jetpro pipe for MT- used but still works $60 shipped

10)Gas tank for fg off-roads both used but in good condition $27 each (2 available)
IMG_2505.gif

IMG_2506.gif

11) mielke side alloy pipe for on-roads- brand new in box $315 (1 available)
IMG_3190.jpg

12) Monster ideas roll cage struts(replace roll cage that goes over the engine $35 (1 available)
struts.jpg

13) Monster ideas rear wing mount support $15 (3 available)
wing.jpg

14) Monster ideas alloy diff protector (under chassis) $30 (1 available)
guard.jpg

15) Monster ideas radio box mount- moves your receiver box over the steering servo on the rollcage
$25 (1 available)
radio.jpg

All prices include shipping to lower 48 states. I have more stuff but will post that later. All prices are firm and only trade I would consider is for an IPOD TOUCH (bigger than 8gb) nothing else.

Last edited:
added more stuff. Will continue adding more as I find it. I know I have the following items that still need to be listed:
1) jetpro pipe for MT- used
2) alloy rear end set up from MT
3) stock side plat for mt- not sure which side
4) alloy radio plate for marder for Multuplex rhino servo NIB from king cobra
5) basher mt body and roll cage
6) MT chassis
7) Big box of parts for fg including engine parts, etc have to go through it.

I would like to purchase the MT shocks. I have a Hammer MT converted into a buggy -- been advised to replace the shocks. How do I purchase your set of shocks--- for the Duratrax MT hammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks