FG 2WD Spec Oval Northwest series 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ministockracer11

Hello Everyone i am from the great pacific northwest. i have recently started a FG spec 2wd chassis oval series out of the FG Sportline version. My rc passion has always been large scale rc and i have the opportunity to start this club out here. My biggest reason for bring a touring car in a spec oval class is 2 simple things part and tire availability. I com from a long time 1/4 scale oval racer from the northwest then it died off. i have recently tried to back into it and could do it a cheap way and could not find myself spending upwards of 5k to get a rtr car. These FG Sportline models fit right in my category of the idea of me bringing large scale back to the northwest. RTR version 2wd 1160 is perfect. I Have also recently inquired a body mold and will be producing oval Latemodel bodies available for these chassis in the near future. I am here wanting to spread the word on our series and what i am trying to do for the northwest and the large scale community up here. My next question is for most what would a good small but big enough size for something like this mainly a oval style track? This is a future question for when i buy some property and install a facility and track. Please spread the word about this series. you look us up on Facebook Washington State Large Scale R/C series. thanks to everyone for welcoming me to large-scale club.
#WSLSS.
MY name is chris kohler and i am from the pacific northwest.

Last edited:
Way to go Bud, wish some people over here in Australia would do something like what you want to do over here in Australia
I'd love to buy a big property here in northern Queensland Australia 🦘
And build a RC Play ground for everyone to come and enjoy
Run a muck bashing areas, road base and grass, a couple of dirt track, high speed asphalt banked courner oval track and a simple asphalt race track
Just need to win the lottery 😜

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks