Sold / Found Fg 4wd monster beetle for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pete379

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
This is my Fg beetle for sale, it is running a dogpile racing 29.5 engine with a jetpro pipe. I have a few minor upgrades also like the rear hubs are aluminum and the shocks have been upgraded along with the small engine mount is aluminum and the rear diff is aluminum as well. It will come equipped with the two hitec servos one for throttle and brake and the other for steering as well included is the reciever battery. The truck will not come with a radio or reciever so u will have to provide one yourself. The truck is equipped with a hydraulic layshaft brake but you will have to replace the brake line as the brake line broke but that is a inexpensive buy. The beetle body that come with the truck is in good shape but just looks rough due to the fact of a bad batch of paint that i bought at my local hobby shop. This is a great truck but we are moving and i need to limit what i take with me. I will ship to lower 48 states only and i only except paypal for payment. This R/C is considered used so you must expect normal wear and tear that comes with such a purchase and is sold as is but with that said it is in great shape and truthfully has very little run time. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
600.00 asking price and 80.00 shipping via ground to lower 48 states.

a6b60320-7428-1a1f.jpg

a6b60366-743d-c2fb.jpg

a6b6038a-7453-adcc.jpg

a6b60356-746b-73ae.jpg

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks