Fg 530 4wd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myrcbud

http://rc-car-online.de/shop/en/pro...-4wd-530-with-alfa-romeo-156-body-1-pce-.html

Any thoughts on the above mentioned car. I should be getting one some time in September. Wondering what everyone here thinks of them. Also like/dislikes and what are the best upgrades Was going to get the short chassis Porsche but decided against it because in general bigger is better in handling terms and there are more body options down the road.

Friend of mine just ordered a 4wd porsche and it is on it's way from Germany now. I think you would prefer to have 4 wheel disk brakes as it work so much better than stock setup. We all play 2wd so don't have any experience with 4wd yet.... But from what I heard the push compare to 2wd, maybe the front oneway is a good idea?

I may be bias but the FG cars are probably still the best cars available and are able to run well "out of the box". The pipe on this car is from Meilke and is very good, no need to change it unless you've got money burning a hole in your pocket.

I may be bias but the FG cars are probably still the best cars available and are able to run well "out of the box". The pipe on this car is from Meilke and is very good, no need to change it unless you've got money burning a hole in your pocket.

Good deal.
I remember reading somewhere that there was a 2 speed for it. Is that true? or am I imagining that?LOL If so, what the best gear combo? Also I'm sure I'll need another set of tires at some point. Any suggestions on which ones will keep good grip for smooth parking lot bashing?

Good deal.
I remember reading somewhere that there was a 2 speed for it. Is that true? or am I imagining that?LOL If so, what the best gear combo? Also I'm sure I'll need another set of tires at some point. Any suggestions on which ones will keep good grip for smooth parking lot bashing?

I have never used any 2 speed system as they're not allowed for racing, so I'm not the person to ask. I don't know if there is 2 speed for the 4wd, it would be a good idea to sign up for the FG news letter on their website - they're a good source of information.
I have an FG info web forum, it's not for chat and banter like this one and other, it's parts lists, set up info, and general FG stuff that might help out FG drivers - have a look at www.fg-info.co.uk

Woohoo. 4wd and 2 speed and FG quality. I can't wait. I've always wanted one of these cars. Thanks for all the advice guys. Any recommendations for good grip tires to sport around in. Not interested in racing it as there isn't any sanctioning body around here for 5th scale. So I just race rc gas boats, but would love a good set of tires.

Woohoo. 4wd and 2 speed and FG quality. I can't wait. I've always wanted one of these cars. Thanks for all the advice guys. Any recommendations for good grip tires to sport around in. Not interested in racing it as there isn't any sanctioning body around here for 5th scale. So I just race rc gas boats, but would love a good set of tires.

You seem to reside in Florida. You should try and get down to Homestead-Miami Speedway or Ft. Myers. You might have a great time running on those tracks.

Look awesome Supa Mario. From the looks of it, you've made some modifications with some other after market parts. As far I can tell you've got hydraulic brakes. Are the brakes on all 4 wheels? also the pipe looks different. Care to share what it is? The coil looks different too.

Wooohooo!!! Fired up the old credit card today and purchased my 4WD Sportsline 530 with BMW M3 ALMS body and some other goodies. Took me this long from my first post in this thread to finally buy it because I had to save the money up to pay the credit card off afterwards LOL

well, my last 2 orders from rc-car-online were on my doorstep in 4 business days. my order actually took 1 day to get from germany to canada, then 3 days to get across canada

Here's something of interest:
med-img-7456-01_f.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks