Fg 530 4wd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's something of interest:
med-img-7456-01_f.jpg

Will this work with a 2 speed?

Woohoo! Looks like I missed the post man today. She's sitting in the post office right now. I just missed it too. I know this because the post man usually gets hear right when my work day starts. So now I have to wake up early to pick it up. Oh well.LOL

Will this work with a 2 speed?
Its a after market replacment 2 speed hub for modified motors. This hub has 2 large reinforced pins in it instead of 1 unreinforced pin. With the stock 2 speed unit alot of times the modified engines were ripping the pins out !! Hopefully this will solve that problem.

Little update. Got the second body painted after I screwed up the first one. Still need an engine and radio gear. It's taking so long to complete because of having to buy another body from Germany which set me back, and now it's near Christmas. At least that's my excuse.LOL

Attachments

• Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 38
  • Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 35
  • Picture 031.jpg
    Picture 031.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 36
Little update. Got the second body painted after I screwed up the first one. Still need an engine and radio gear. It's taking so long to complete because of having to buy another body from Germany which set me back, and now it's near Christmas. At least that's my excuse.LOL

Doesn't the 4wd come with an engine? Car looks great, could you post some chassis shots.

Dude just enjoy the car for what it is , no need for all the upgrades.............

The Pipe is already top quality and im pretty sure adding a 2 speed excludes you from racing

So don't regret it just enjoy it is my opinion

Troy

well, my last 2 orders from rc-car-online were on my doorstep in 4 business days. my order actually took 1 day to get from germany to canada, then 3 days to get across canada

My 1st and last order from rc-car-online took around 2 weeks to long :mad:
The box was wet and crushed, was like they dropped kicked it out of the plane into the ocean :mad: never again will i order from them :mad:

Troy

I'm enjoying it a lot even though it's a slow build up. LOL The reason I didn't just run with the original body that I screwed up is two fold. 1. I'm kind of a perfectionist and a horrible painter. 2. I've always wanted an FG onroad car so I want it to be as good as I can get it. I ordered it without the engine to try and save on shipping and was just gonna order it in the states which I used the money to buy another body. As for the Christmas comment, is part of the reason that it's not finished. 9 year old boys are expensive to shop for.LMAO

I hear you Troy, I recieved two box'es from them that were all smashed up and wet, and took almost 3 weeks to get to my house. :(

I hear you Troy, I recieved two box'es from them that were all smashed up and wet, and took almost 3 weeks to get to my house. :(

I had order from them for around 10 times already. all ok only once when I ordered 2 audi bodies the box is all smashed up. But no damage to the bodies..... Maybe I am lucky.:D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks