FG and Baja Spares Uk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robocor1

Just to let everyone in the UK know how helpful Roger at FG and Baja Spares has been! I took my xcan apart without having a spare gasket and thought oh s*** now I have to wait 10 days for spares to arrive from DDM. On the off chance I emailed FG&Baja Spares and Roger mailed straight back offering to strip down a kit and send me the gasket so that I can get up and running again. I sent a small handling charge and expect to receive the gasket in a couple of days. I will send back a new one once I receive mine from DDM. I will certainly be ordering from these guys in future! If this is the level of service you get when you haven't even bought anything yet it must be awsome when you are an established customer!! If you are in the UK support these guys and give them an order PDQ:clap: :clap: http://www.fgandbajaspares.co.uk/

Last edited:
Thank you

Hi from Roger at FG and Baja spares Just to say thanks for the kind words It is good to know that all the hard work effort and time I put into the company is appreciated, I have over 20 years in retail and know the level of service a customer expects our moto at www.fgandbajaspares.co.uk is 'Where Quality and Service Matters' I stand by this and will offerthe best service possible
We only list what we have in phsical stock so we can post out immediatly we will take orders but ask for no money until the order is but on the understanding that if you order it you will take it. This shows our commitment to you and vice versa.

Thanks again

Roger Gardner
R.C.Demon Ltd
www.fgandbajaspares.co.uk
www.racerunnerdirect.co.uk (Comming Soon)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks