Sold / Found FG Baja 4WD with Hydros and baja ss for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fgbasher

Hey guys,

I have a friend that is a dealer that needs to pay rent and I told him I would help him out. The items listed below are new in box and are brand new.

1) FG Baja 4wd with hydro brakes. $2725 shipped.

2) HPI Baja SS new in box 2 available $875 shipped.

Shipping is included in the price for 48 states only. If you are paying by paypal, please add 1% ( I get charged 3%).

Hey guys,

I have a friend that is a dealer that needs to pay rent and I told him I would help him out. The items listed below are new in box and are brand new.

1) FG Baja 4wd with hydro brakes. $2725 shipped.

2) HPI Baja SS new in box 2 available $875 shipped.

Shipping is included in the price for 48 states only. If you are paying by paypal, please add 1% ( I get charged 3%).

very nice wow i wish my girlfriend would let me pull the trigger great price

your girlfriend should not have a say. If she was your wife, yeah but not your girlfriend.

hey

Girlfriends have no say Just say sure honey anytime is good time.

good price for the fg,

cash is a high demand commodity these days.

someone is going to be very lucky

fg buggy or the girlfriend ?????

ive been with her for 9yrs she probably should be my wife but i don't want to get married no need it seems like it already i spent close to $5000 now with my last order on my mcd's in the last two weeks plus i hang out with my dad yesterday and he talked me into losing $2260 at caesars if i spent anymore out of the checking i would be sleeping with the buggy every night cause she would leave me. but im workin on it because ive heard guys on here talking about them and now i want one

somebody buy this fg baja, now that i sold the leopard I have enough it buy it myself and I don't need another vehicle right now.

Price dropped

FG baja $2700 shipped (lower 48 states)

HPI Baja SS $850 shipped (lower 48 states)

nice

lol that is nice but these days 2700 is hard to come by hope things change globally

some lucky bugger will have a nice ride for the summer time

I know but you are saving $300 from the price you would pay a regular dealer who would have to special order it.

Not on this buggy. I have it listed at dealer cost plus 2% to cover portion of paypal fees(total is 3%) and shipping costs. Not making any money on this one just trying to help a friend pay his rent.

This buggy is now sitting here and I am tempted to build it. Someone take this thing before I build it.

I am willing to swap out the zenoah G260 in the box for the new g270 if someone wants it at no additional charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks