Sold / Found FG Baja Full Alloy DDM & Speky DX3R ( MINTY MINT )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ljw2k

I have up for sale again my FG Baja FULL Alloy in absoulutly pristine condition much loved and polished.

It has been upgraded to a very high standard indeed and only the best parts used, it has always been run on King Cobra Racing oil 200mls/5 litres and has had about 1/2 gallon ( 3 tanks ) put through it so far if that.

Most of the screws have been replaced with stainless steal ones and all or most have been properly threadlocked.

The Engine is a 29cc Billet engine ( Black Top ) Hardly used approx 2.5 litres
DDM Billet Air Filter
Upgraded Red Fuel Tubing
Hitec Digital Steering Servo HS-5745 MG i think the model
Hitec High Torque MG ( Metal Gears ) Throttle/Brake servo
Full Elcon Front End upper and lower wishbones
Elcon Billet Shock Mount ( Red )
Alloy Front Hubs with Stops
Alloy fat Shocks x 4
Ballon Springs on rear
Alloy Engine Mounts Small & Large
Alloy Rear Shock Tower ( Solid ) much stronger than FG Alloy
Alloy Rear Shock mounts
Alloy Gear carrier
Alloy Spur Gear Carrier 44t Plastic gear
Metal 18T Pinion
DDM High End Tuned Exhaust Pipe
Alloy Diff Holders
Alloy Diff Ring Protector
Elcon Rear Upper Arms
Alloy Rear Hubs ( New never used Red )
Elcon rear wishbones New ( Never used ) plus a spare Arm
Alloy Front Bulkheads A and B
Elcon rear wishbone Holders ( Red )
Chrome Pullstart
Spare as new pullstart with metal cowel.
As new Offset Genuine FG Rims including excellent King Cobra Spiky Tyres.
Radio gear is a Spektrum DX3R ( Top of range i have box but mislaid instructions sorry )

The Buggy is in mint condition as you can see from the pictures below and they do not really do this buggy justice ,must be seen in the flesh.

It is Ready to go no messing about tuning and fitting this or that it has all been done just fuel her up and away you go for 45 mins or so , and as you have probebly noticed i have fitted the rear bumper upside down and there is a reason behind this as it does stop it from wheelies and flipping over which it would do on command even though i have lowered the gearing to 44/20 .

I also have a large box of spares which can also go with the buggy as i will no longer need them.

Since the last time i had it up for sale at £850 i have added the new Elcon rear wishbones as i broke one and the new rear hubs as i suspected one to be twisted but these was like this when i purchased them second hand and was not happy with them hence the reason i bought new.

Also i have bought new the front Alloy Hubs and the Alloy Bulkheads and added my top of the range ( £250 ) radio DX3R.I have probably missed items off but please feel free to ask any questions or if you need any further pictures.

I will take £1k ( £1000 ) for the lot everything you see and that's got to be a bargain for anyone really interested in large scale RC.

DSC00100-1.gif

DSC00102-2.gif

DSC00103-1.gif

DSC00104-2.gif

DSC00105-1.gif

DSC00106-1.gif

DSC00107-1.gif

DSC00108.gif

DSC00109-1.gif

DSC00110-1.gif

DSC00111-1.gif

DSC00112-1.gif

DSC00113-1.gif

DSC00114-1.gif

DSC00115-1.gif

DSC00116-2.gif

DSC00117-1.gif

DSC00118-1.gif

DSC00119-2.gif

DSC00120.gif

DSC00123-1.gif

DSC00124.gif

DSC00128-1.gif

DSC00130-1.gif

DSC00099-1.gif

DSC00637.gif

Last edited:
would u be willing to sell the old plastic parts?

Sorry mate no plastic parts as i built another Fg from them

5tkid.............US $1 = £ 0.6533 £1 = US $ 1.5307
$1000 = $1530.66 plus shipping.

I should have mention that i am UK based and shipping across the pond of this size and weight would be a scarey amount of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks