FG baja owner's manual anyone have one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhansen644

Reading the Rules!
HI, newbe here and looking for a FG baja owners manal, anyone know here I can get one. I am willing to pay for one or a copy of one.

I never got instructions with my Baja 2WD, but i've managed to pilfer a few manuals from the web (Zen engine manual, FG parts list, engine tune guide etc)

nothing in the manuals about brake cables, but ike t'others said, set them so there is almost no slack.

PM me your email address and i'll send over the PDFs (too big to upload to teh forum and i don't have a website i can dump them on)

manual

HI thanks for your help, please send to [email protected]

Also wondering about the RX batteries. What kind are they and what kind of charger whould I use. Also how long of a run should I expect from the rx batteries and how long does it take to charge them. I am woundering if it would be better to go with lipo rx batteries? thanks

thanks kausekoase

Thanks but I am looking for more of a how to build it manual verses a parts list. hoping to get one in english not german also:)

I'm happy with the battery that came with my Marder. don't know what it is. Got my Marder used. I personlly don't trust Lipos in the Car after all the ones on fire i've seen on youtube.

HI thanks for your help, please send to [email protected]

Also wondering about the RX batteries. What kind are they and what kind of charger whould I use. Also how long of a run should I expect from the rx batteries and how long does it take to charge them. I am woundering if it would be better to go with lipo rx batteries? thanks

This will depend on the type of battery that was originally purchased with the model. They do not come with the battery, that is bought separately.
Most of the time it will be a 1800+NiMh battery. That takes about 15-30 minutes to charge and runs about 30 minutes to an hour depending on the quality of the battery.

HI, newbe here and looking for a FG baja owners manal, anyone know here I can get one. I am willing to pay for one or a copy of one.

The only manual is the exploded view above. I think its because they do not come in kit form.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks