FG beetle/marder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirza

Reading the Rules!
Good Afternoon Lads, hows it going?
Well i need abit off help because im going to collect a FG beetle/Marder from Surrey this evening for £300 was just wondering if its a good deal.

Comes with a 26cc cy engine, samba pipe, remote killswitch bettle cover, tx and rx and some extra spares its in used condition but fully working.
ill get some pictures soon as possible what do you think??

if its fully working and not battered to bits then yes its worth every penny,,,but don't expect it to be like new these are big heavy cars that take extream abuse the shell may be cracked and not look the best but for £300 quid you cant be to fussy sounds good though id get it

if its fully working and not battered to bits then yes its worth every penny,,,but don't expect it to be like new these are big heavy cars that take extream abuse the shell may be cracked and not look the best but for £300 quid you cant be to fussy sounds good though id get it

if i was to clean it up abit and sell it on do you think ill get around £400?

yes your right it is assad as he is banned on msuk he also had the car deliverd via courier from a fellow sussex basher in brighton as i know the lad who sent it to him. Alsotrying his usual tricks and try it on with the seller claiming its broken but it was in perfect working order when it left as i see it the day before.

yes your right it is assad as he is banned on msuk he also had the car deliverd via courier from a fellow sussex basher in brighton as i know the lad who sent it to him. Alsotrying his usual tricks and try it on with the seller claiming its broken but it was in perfect working order when it left as i see it the day before.

where the hell did i scammed steve ? i asked for a fiver back as the spark plug was gone ask him your self i paid cash straight away so get your facts right, btw im going away from this rc hobbie finally going on holiday and getting away.

where the hell did i scammed steve ? i asked for a fiver back as the spark plug was gone ask him your self i paid cash straight away so get your facts right, btw im going away from this rc hobbie finally going on holiday and getting away.

Leaving the hobby again? How many times have you left it now?

Leaving the hobby again? How many times have you left it now?

admit ive messed around with the forum in the passed, always signing up but honestly im done.... gunna sell this fg and go. who knows i my buy rcs and a later date time will tell but i wont sign up to the forums and you leave me alone ill leave you lot alone/ and i aint a scammer.

its not about your scamming in the past mate we hate you

ps don't forget when you go on your 7 month holiday[prison] to take the vassaline cause the bulls are going to love your sweet meat lol

its not about your scamming in the past mate we hate you

ps don't forget when you go on your 7 month holiday[prison] to take the vassaline cause the bulls are going to love your sweet meat lol

ps i never scammed and spares the insults and bullshit im going off this, can some delete this account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks