FG beetle/marder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about the scamming really cause I realised before I came down and did any deals with you but my problem with you is you can't take the hint and "f" off, and when you get busted you sart with the insults and believe me pal I'm surprised you ain't been twated by someone off here yet, like the personal family insults you aimed at me untill I threatened to come down and sort it face to face and like always you back track and turn back into the little boy you really are. Why do you bother? Really why? You're hated by most of the rc community and not trusted by anyone so unless you get your kicks out of bein abused just crawl back under your rock and hibernate untill you can grow up!!!!!!

;) If it ain't broke, bash it till it is ;)

where the hell did i scammed steve ? i asked for a fiver back as the spark plug was gone ask him your self i paid cash straight away so get your facts right, btw im going away from this rc hobbie finally going on holiday and getting away.

Thats bollocks assad and you know it you put in for a full refund and you lost and now your selling it on ebay making out you have owned it for ages do your self a favour and piss off

think i will have a bid on your beetle and then not pay for it and then tell everone on ebay what a scammer you are on your feedback and if you relist it i will just do it again with a differnt accout

i wouldnt dirty your ebay account mate hes not worth the hassle mate just keep calm bite your lip were stuffing him up enough just by telling everybody on all rc forums to steer clear of it its on £77 at the mo and it probaly his own bid lol

Thats bollocks assad and you know it you put in for a full refund and you lost and now your selling it on ebay making out you have owned it for ages do your self a favour and piss off

think i will have a bid on your beetle and then not pay for it and then tell everone on ebay what a scammer you are on your feedback and if you relist it i will just do it again with a differnt accout

omg i never said i wanted a refund :( i told you let me be im going to sell this and leave the forums so if you want me to piss off leave me alone

i wouldnt dirty your ebay account mate hes not worth the hassle mate just keep calm bite your lip were stuffing him up enough just by telling everybody on all rc forums to steer clear of it its on £77 at the mo and it probaly his own bid lol

i don't bid on my own items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks