FG Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drg007

what will be a good choice of body, if someone is able to make one for FG. I seen stock fg body is really thin. give me a suggestion on what body should be reproduce.
let me start with Subaru WRX

Last edited:
My FG Honda and BMW bodies are thick compared to the very thin FK BMW that I have. I also have a couple of the off brand Honda bodies and they are somewhere between the FG and FK but feel more like plastic not lexan.

Wow, I didn't even get close to answering your questions. Let me try again...

personally I would like to have a '71-72 Datson 510 and 240Z. A '67 Camero, a '73 Firebird, a 63 corvett.

As for price, that will depend on the quality of the details in the body. For example, I would spend top dollar for an HPI or Tamiya body. I wouldn't buy a Parma or Dahms body unless it was marked 75% off AND buy one get one free.

It would go over very well with the "Datson" guys like me and the few guys that don't mind style over function. The racers, however, may prefer something a little less brick shaped.

If you want it to be the new hot item, make it for the racers. Personally, I really like the Porsche bodies for the short wheel base cars, but would love to see an option like the Lotus Elise Series 2. It's just a thought.

maybe a lancia stratos that would be very nice or how about a dodge charger everybody love the general then theres the a-team van how cool would that be

nobody makes a race truck, like an f150. one that actually covers the wheels not an mt shell. I love the semi because I can fill, access the carb, start etc without removing the body. a truck bed could be cut out the same

How about a couple of the Monster Jam bodies?
Max D, Batman, TMNT, etc ?
Definitely '67 Camaro and '63 Sting Ray. Muscle Car wheels are available from IQP.
DECENT GT40 with sharp 'creases'. ... the one that's available is 'jelly mould'.
Aston DBR9.
Bowler has been mentioned a few times recently - my fault and proud of it !!
Morgan.
Porsche 917.
Where do I stop? !!!

I would like to c a corvette body but just any body it has to be a le mans corvette

4 Beta

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think a truck body or car with truck styles is not a good idea I can say its not gonna look true to scale cause of the fact the motor will be through whatever it is look at the fg on road trucks

I don't think a truck body or car with truck styles is not a good idea I can say its not gonna look true to scale cause of the fact the motor will be through whatever it is look at the fg on road trucks

what about this

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 12
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks