FG C6R Wipeout. Enjoy!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch!!

That was like watching a nascar race..
Was that your car? The damage looks pretty intense on that back wheel.

Chris

Yeahhh, that was me. Hit a bump, sparks then slam. Ripped the whole left rear, wheel got wedged under the fence, dog bone ripped off, upper and lower arms stripped, rear disc brakes got torn up.

Got it fixed in an hour and was back the next day. Its not easy to drive on that track especially in the 60's and 70's mph.

Thanks. its a pretty quick car but on that video, the gears were downgraded because the tall gears got damage. I'll get the top speed video up soon to show its real potential. just trying to get the absolute top speed before going into mod motors. The body is pretty good on crashes but as the temp decrease it tends to crack.

Dude, are you using a 2 speed? What gears do you have on yours?
I would love to have a track like that to just let mine rip, alas, i have to settle for the park.. :(

Chris

I change my gears according to the race. Most guys cant run the track at full speed so I use Stock. I have a few guys here that run FG bajas in the 60s so I run 26's with funny gearing which gets me to 63-65mph. When I run to get best lap time I go with 28's with additional funny gears for 70+. This track is not about how much power but suspension and technique. There are tons of cars that are faster but they don't turn at full speed with makes this a bit more challenging. oh, i almost forgot, its a single speed and stock engines.

Last edited:
It's weird but it seems that ever since I put the 2 speed on my FG it doesn't seem to be quite as fast as it used to be with the singe speed.

Chris

Thanks Nitro.

Zous the two speed gears only give you better acceleration. THe larger gear(at the clutch bell) determines your top speed mixed in with your engines rpm and a few variables. Check your second speed gear and count how many teeth compare to the stock. I have a log sheet showing how each gear affects your mph and how each mod affects the car. THe data is compiled by over 500 laps of different set ups. Just message me and I'll be more than happy to share some good info.

thank you Kamitiro. Theres alot of faster cars out there, I just wanted to push the stock engine to see how much I can squeeze out of it. 70's seems to be that magic number. I will be picking up a few moded engines to go after higher speeds.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks