Fg ecoline touring car engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garethw1986

I've had my ecoline touring car a few years now, it's a old car but she's still in great shape but the engine a zenoha g2d seems a bit worse for wear now and just doesn't cut it, what's the best engine to replace it with? I'm on a budget so would be a second hand engine off eBay, I only use it to mess round car parks ect and don't really race, I've heard a 26 cc would be too much for a on road is this true? Also will a later engine such as a g230 fit on same engine mounts as the g2d? Cheers

a 26 isnt too much for a touring car, i ran one for 2 years. what i found was it provides a lot of torque and that makes the car a little tough to drive if you don't have a clean surface. the other thing is the stock 26cc doesn't seem to have a lot of top end power, i was constantly getting passed by 23cc cars. i now put together a 23cc for my car next year.

im fairly sure any cy or zenoah 23-30.5cc will bolt into your car. look out for a cy23, zenoah g230rc or zenoah g240rc, those would be the motors that would be best. cy motors have had issues with cylinder plating, obviously your better off with a new motor, and a zenoah would be what i would choose.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks