fg evo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pitgrunt

I see on rc-car-online site that you can no longer buy a new fg evo,still lists the sportline an says it is discontinued by the manufacturer.Is this the beginning of the end of the fg line altogether or is it happened already with the sale?? possibly all of it will be gone as stock and parts are depleted which would be a crying shame.Any thoughts on this??.:(:(:mad::mad:

I did notice this aswell, I had a look on the t2m website the other day and they have started selling Fg models but only a small range of them, couldn't really translate the French though. Hopefully they don't completely kill the brand!

I just picked up a new Audi 4WD Sportline along with some FG parts from DDM here in the States. They are all rolling out of France now, so no fear of running out of parts. Hobbytek also appears to have a good stock of FG parts as well.
http://rc-car-online.de/shop/

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks