FG F1 or FG Sedan???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulstice

I finally have an opportunity to pick up either one of these from a seller.

If you have owned both, I'd like to hear your thoughts about which one you would keep if you had to keep just one. What you like about it specifically.

I'm sure someone is going to say "buy both" but that unfortunately is not an option for the time being.

Thanks in advance.

we definately have more road cars. add side rails and it's pretty protected. I am a little scared about the f1 for impacts... the tank is exposed to a side impact. front fin and no bumper. that said the f1 is really fast. I just bought my f1 and think it's the coolest thing even if it's just a sportline. semi was a sportline but far from it now.

one other consideration is if you plan on getting another later. the car and say buggy or truck use many of the same parts... f1 stuff is all different aside from a few things

things worked out so I got both in the same week. wasn't planned but that's the way it worked out. Looking forward to trying them out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks