FG F1 sportsline 1/5 set up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im new to f1 sportsline model, i need some help with setting car up.
1 how do you adjust camber
2 ride height front/rear
3 shock oil
4 toe in rear/ front toe
Thanking you
Dave

Hope this might help, keep in mind this this to a FG F1 Competition. If you need one for the Sportsline let me know. I can either use a pic online, or it might be better if you could upload a picture on this forum, so I can mark up the picture of your car, just as I did this picture.

If you need setting I could provide you with the setup I currently have.

Turnbuckle%20adjustments_zpszdc3rifn.jpg
Thanks for the help, so adjust the ride through springs is wrong, it should be done through the (c) rod.
Im running in front
Shock oil 5000
Red springs,
Caster nil
Camber approx 0 degree
Toe out nil
Rear shock oil 4000
Blue springs
Neg 2 camber
Aprox 2/3 toe in

If i adjust ride height through the rod linkages , how do i adjust droop. As the sports line model is different to the competition model, FG don't have a guide on what does what on the set up side, what each linkage does. Im only new at the f1, so sorry if i ask all these questions,. We are trying to start a class up here in Australia. Most of us are new at the f1. But we all run the touring class
Thanks
Dave

That would be great, thanks for the help.
Im hoping to start to upgrade my parts to alloy bulkheads. Not sure to stick with belt or gears on the rear

Oops, replied to the wrong post.
Thanks for the help, so adjust the ride through springs is wrong, it should be done through the (c) rod.
Im running in front
Shock oil 5000
Red springs,
Caster nil
Camber approx 0 degree
Toe out nil
Rear shock oil 4000
Blue springs
Neg 2 camber
Aprox 2/3 toe in
How do I adjust the rod for ride height (c)?

FG Formula 1 Competition ride height adjustment - Do I disconnect the upper bulkhead and just screw in/out the rod into it or is there another way to adjust it? It came pre-assembled and doesn't seem to want to move easily, also doesn't have a lock nut, which makes it seem that it's position is fixed and not adjustable.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks