Sold / Found FG leopard - loaded with goodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your pain. The lower price of the HPI Baja SS is killing the re-sale value for everything else. I've also tried selling my leopard, and could not get a fair offer, unless I was willing gave it away. The baja price point rules in most decisions, not the quality difference compared to an FG product.
Best of luck.

newmer

updated pics

Here are some updated pics after a quick clean up: Price is now $1000 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

leopard005.gif

leopard006.gif

leopard001.gif

leopard002.gif

leopard003.gif

leopard004.gif

Last edited:
Price Dropped To $1050 Shipped

I will take $1000 shipped. I need to get rid of this.

Last edited:
thread has been updated. This is still for sale. $1000 shipped anywhere to the lower 48 states. I will ship to Canada for $100 and will ship it worldwide but shipping may be a bit expensive. Pm me your address and I can calculate shipping.

I'm bumping this great Buggy. I had one for years and the stuff found on this buggy is well worth the $$$. The cable brakes and 2 speed alone can cost $500. If I had the cash and was working I'd pick it up as well. Eventhough the wife would kill me.

Heck I'd trade my Baja for it!

Added a full set of alloy onroad truck tires and rims. i will post a pic up later tonight.

I'd post a few different options. Maybe selling as a roller and have other prices for the extra body, servos. I bought my Baja roller this way and he sold off the rest of the parts easier. Much easier to get a few hundred $$ first for those items.

Just a though.

I was going to do that just don't have time to take it apart. Someone can pony up the cash, take off some parts, selling them and getting a good leopard for under $500 easy.

Joe,

Just don't drive your hummer for a week, that should give you the cash to buy this.

haha

just busting chops to an old friend. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks