FG Leopard Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw your thread over in the other forum.

Elcon
Krikke Racing = anodized Elcon
KPD
all make alloy for the Leopard Race.

Krikke are the better names.
Do a google search for distributors near you.

:)
Later

Thanks,
I'll emal them as none of them show the Front Shock Tower in Aloy on their websites..
Unless the Marder Front Shock Tower is the same?

Last edited:
Amazing!! I just bouight one.Body is missing,rest of the machine in good nick.Might have to redo the engine.Need some parts.Whats the best source guys??I know about Rossendale Models, King Cobra, and FG and Baja spares in the UK.....

how about we just send you coupons for formula and you can keep your cars!! babies arnt that exspensive, youl kick yourself later for selling them...been there done that! i have 300 dollers in free formula coupons. what you need buddy!! were having a garage sale this weekend all baby stuff, ill fedex what you need! give me a list i want to help you keep your cars:celebrate:

Last edited:
Just bought a set...thanks for the tip..

Good to hear!

The Leopard seems to have been discontinued. It's gone from the new FG catalogue. I've heard they are working on a new buggy however who know how long that will take. I think if they made a 4WD kit for it, it would be a good step forward since there are many Leopard owners.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks