Fg marder HELP!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanbh

Hi I have a fg marder 29cc My servo seems to twitch a lot and every time I start the buggy it just flys off full throttle and I can't stop it and the fail safe is not working propley I assume it not as from what I know it should cut the engine off it's like there's a interferance but my smartech 23cc does not use crystals and his is working fine I hope some one can help me thanks

Ps I have Tryed adjusting the throttle on the carb and via the remote my remote is a 4 flash pro car remote

Thanks
Ryan:)

I had same problem mine was cured by changing my receiver pack to 3500mah it was an 1800, does it do it when the engine is not running? If it only does it when the engine is running it could be interference from your plug cap? If it does it regardless then it's possible it could be your transmitter/receiver?

Typical fail safe will return throttle to closed if set up properly.Not familiar with your radio so Im not sure about it.I would remove air filter and make sure throttle servo isnt switched around.I run a Spektrum and have never had an issue but I also run a Killer Rc kill switch which does kill the motor if there is a radio issue,I installed it after a run away HPI baja that belongs to a friend destroyed itself against a concrete barrier.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks