Sold / Found FG MB Pro - 90% alloy / tuned pipe / 29cc 4-bolt Zen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tizdaz

Hi guys, time has come to pack up!

thought about it alot lately & im just not getting the use due to time & no form of transport really, then the lack of space in my home for it :(

so ive decided to sell up.

Those that know me im sure will vouch that ive put ALOT of coin into my MB Pro & its been well looked after & is in A1 condition... £750 o.n.o

From the top of my head heres some of the info:

• 29cc Zenoah 4-bolt
  • Upgraded Red Clutch
  • FG tuned pipe (Steel Power) bought about 3-4 months ago, used about twice!)
  • Chrome Silencer that does work & looks the dogs Bo**ocks! :)
  • Whole back end is alloy including Elcon Extended fixed arms & mounts (no ball joints!), Hubs, Shock Tower etc.
  • Upgraded Steel Diff
  • Alloy Radio Tray
  • Alloy Engine Mounts (Large & Small)
  • Alloy Front Shock Mount
  • Alloy Gear Carrier
  • Upgraded layshaft brake
  • Alloy Spur Carrier
  • Alloy Servo Saver
  • Steel Spur & Pinion Gear
  • Alloy Front Hubs
  • Mulitplex Rhino Digi 4 (Steering)
  • Multiplex Power Speed (Throttle/Brake)
  • Sanwa Gemini II (Stick Type) Tranny + Charger & 2 Battery Packs for it
  • TX Battery Packs, think i have 2 or 3 (1 is almost brand new 4800Mah)
  • 2x MB Pro shells, 1 is battered! but ideal for bashing, the other is a fibreglass shell which i did herby style.
  • Outerwears pull Start cover
  • Outerwears Filter Cover
  • TGN Redneck Dual stage filter
  • Lexan Gear Protector
  • Chrome Engine Cover

Most of the parts above i fitted during the last year & in that time ive used my MB prob less than 5 times! It's also had a whole set of bearings throughout incl Wheels/shafts & also new output yolks Male & Female so theres no wear on them at all. Like i say, its been well looked after & as soon it needed summit, it got it!

The only parts that aint alloy are the front arms as i decided to keep these stock for the flex as these take the most hammering when jumping etc.

Also quite a bit of spares including alloy parts & front alloy shock tower which i never got around to fitting. Also a spare carb which is in good condition. plus lots of other bits & also a load of spare nuts/bolts/washers/drive shafts etc, way too much to list. But basically its a full setup with many spares!

Probably over £2k worth altogether, price im looking for is £750 o.n.o ..i don't want to split as yet as i want to try get rid in 1 go. Pickup only due to the amount of gear (I live in Chester)

Before anyone asks, nope i don't want to swap for another RC etc, i want the cash to help fund another hobby :)

If it doesn't sell, then i will split on a 1st come 1st serve basis.

few pics: (some of the pics are during the hop-ups i added but is all now fully built RTR :)

As you will see from pics, its in excellent condition (cleaned/Maintained after EVERY run! ..i had a complex :p )
1_20_01_12_3_32_27.jpeg

1_20_01_12_3_22_58.jpeg

1_20_01_12_3_22_31.jpeg

1_20_01_12_3_21_31.jpeg

1_08_03_12_9_09_37.jpeg

1_08_03_12_9_10_32.jpeg

1_08_03_12_9_10_46.jpeg

1_06_02_12_6_18_31.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah tuff call Bro, we all know she's your pride and joy, why don't you think about it just a little more? :(

hey guys, ive thought about it for a while, i just don't get chance to use it really as much as i wanna, especially where i live which is right near town centre so theres no parks or fields near bye :/

hey super.. to be honest mate i was gunna ask £750 for the car on its own which i think is well worth it when you tally up the amount of hop-ups + the 29cc zen. the rest ive just thrown in to get rid.

If it don't sell then i will either, keep or break it down & sell the parts seperately... not too sure yet.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks