Sold / Found Fg monster beetle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oliver88

Hi all as above I am after a monster beetle, ideally with some alloy parts but all models considered, I have a budget of around £500 but can stretch that for the right thing, I am located near Blackpool in lancashire UK, many thanks Oliver

no mate its not for sale lol,but this forum would be the first to know if it was and your right it would be a premium price,the things built with birthday pressies and xmas pressies from the last 3 odd years from my wife and daughter its the sentimental value its priceless to me

but a fg f1 would be nice mmmmmmmmmm

It really is a lovely bug, the nicest I have ever seen, would you mind sending me some pics? Never really had a good look at it. The F1 is nice but not really useable , it's more of a display piece, well mine was any way lol, cheers

It really is a lovely bug, the nicest I have ever seen, would you mind sending me some pics? Never really had a good look at it. The F1 is nice but not really useable , it's more of a display piece, well mine was any way lol, cheers

heres a link to the build up its now running the 29.5cc zenoah oddie lump with a +1mm crank no tps red race kit[thats in the on road now]it was to much grunt with the red race fitted its still hooked up for the mk2 ecu though,,

trust me the things mental no more power is needed in fact its all but finished just needs new fg brake cables on the front end as the ones i have are shot and sticking,,,but now im done with the on road thats finished i can fix the bugs cables and i want some sand paddles for the spare wheels to enjoy the snow lol

https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=14562

I have a beetle body with the conversion kit and a poop load of alloy parts will pm you pictures tomorow. Beetle bpdy is clear . Plus i have the fg 2 speeds , withtons of gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks