FG MT G260RC Porting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sperera

Well ive decided to see what a porting my G260 will be like. So I dropped off the FG yeasterday to the local hobby shop for a race port.

Its not costing much so even if there's a slight increase in power I wont be dissapointed.

The MT has dropped off a bit from what it was like new, its still got heaps of comp and the needles are still set to factory settings.

I will post up a vid when its all done and back together, with a bit of luck maybe this weekend.

Make sure he is reliable, b/c one little slip and it's bye bye...

My buddy showed me how he ports his motors. He told me that thru the years he's messed up many heads to learn. The area to port is relatively small and simple, doing it correctly is the tough part.

Sorry don't mean to make you all paranoid.. Just looking out for you..

Chris

the concern is much appreciated guys.

the person ive taken it to Ive known for a while, and he has heads on his table on what he's done in the past, plus he's shown me a couple of the HPI motors he's done before that are still running and the performance is impressive.

i just got a call from him a little while ago to say its all done but he has to bolt it back together, i told him not to ill bolt it together. that way I can check his work before I give it its first run since being ported.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks