FG new cars!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aundre3000

Ok guys I'm in the reserch stage to find what I'm going to get next. I was thinking and saw this killer video of FG cars on u tube. (
) So I will be turning my TT in to a baja truck with body(trophytruck) wheels and tire, pipe, radio,
So I was thinking it would be cool if I look at an onroad car since I have an offroad now and that will give HPI time to get this new truck out for my b-day in march!

How are the new cars the mini copper is sweet as hell do they hold up is there a 2speed out for them to make them go! I bet it would go hard with a 8000rpm spring!!
Let me know what y'all think!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow they look very impressive might buy me self an onroad fg and fit the v8 holden touring car body ! Maybe :nono:

Check out the MINI video on fifthscaleusa.com site!! You'll find some info there about a new 4WD Mini that is reasonably priced and available from VSModelsports!! This car did very well in the GT class at the Nat's!! It's not the right car for the class--I think if we can get enough of them running--we'll create a 4WD Mini Class!! Check it out!!
Tim

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks