FG Parts avalibility

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clubin

Build Thread Contributor
I hate hearing "we currently don't have any stock on that item" then I ask when will you have the item the reply "about 2 months"

What I am getting at is who sells parts for FG that actually has lots of stuff?

When I want somthing I want it NOW not a week or two.

I just bought some stuff from http://www.fgsupply.com/ today, they had everything I wanted and I was a happy customer. I will surely deal with them again.

That is the reason I sold my FG almost 2 years ago now. I like to be able to click around and order everything I need for the Baja. Too bad no one has been able to do it the right way.

Yea, that is my problam now, i sent 3 emails out to request stocking parts, no replys....

Exactly what happened to me. I usually have the part #'s and call them if I am ordering 3 or 4 things I like to order from one place to save myself on shipping. Adds up real quick when you get 4 different parts from 4 differend supposed FG Dealers Realy frustrating, Lots of Dealers say they sell FG but don't have any parts.

Funny you say that. The online company that was right next door to MMR that I visited to get my parts went out of business due to ?? I think lack of orders. The only for sure parts stocker is directly through MMR and they sell at higher $$ because they are a distributer and allow there suppliers the chance to get the orders. Kinda sucks no one will stock more parts but there are so many and they cost so much. That's alot of overhead. I would think someone would stock the parts for the most popular models and go from there. There is only one LHS here that stocks parts other then MMR having them and its http://www.rccarkings.com/ They try to keep the most broken and sought after parts in stock and can get the parts from MMR the next day.

Keep in mind anything by UPS give you a nice brokerage fee!! When I order I see if they can ship by post and if they can remove any header cards from the packages. This way it looks like samples being shipped. I've bought over $1000 worth of aluminum parts from Europe and never paid and duty or taxes.

If only Chop Suey was on the site again. He had access and made some very nice CNC'd parts for FG's!

Not sure, I sent off an e-mail and see what happens. I still have a few of his gear carriers for FG's and he has my xxxmain painting DVD.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks