FG parts now available at DDM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan@ddm

Over the past few years many of our customers have requested that we carry FG stock parts. Here they are:
http://www.davesmotors.com/store/fgstockparts.html

Please excuse some of the product descriptions, they are translated from German and we have not updated them to correct english yet. Also we are still in the process of adding more items and pictures.

We hope you find this a useful addition.

Best regards,

Ryan @ DDM

Ryan, I just ordered a bunch of stuff, WOW there is a lot of parts. Good to see. I am looking forward to seeing my order.

I think that is a nice addition to DDM, I look forward to doing more business with you.

are they stocked items ? and yes i wish the best to your FG line aswell

Yes, we have them in stock. We are an authorised FG distributor, and are supplied direct from FG in Germany.

Additionally, we have our first order of FG vehicles in process, and should have them for sale on our site in about one month.

Yes, we have them in stock. We are an authorised FG distributor, and are supplied direct from FG in Germany.

Additionally, we have our first order of FG vehicles in process, and should have them for sale on our site in about one month.

Nice addition to DDM!!!:clap: Getting to be more of a one stop shop for many now!:cool2:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks