fg semi ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could some one help me with what parts are needed to convert a fg sportsline to a fg semi?

I know I need the wheels
part 6417 front
part 6419 rear
part 3108 front wheel cover
part 3109 rear wheel cover
The body
what else is there, does it use different mounts?
my sportline is the 535 mm length
your help is much appreciated

im sure theres a spacer plate that goes under the a+b bulkheads and it should also use a thicker diff raiser this will bring the chassis back down cause the lorry wheels are a bit taller which lifts the chassis, I think it more for the evo spec chassis

Last edited:
I cant seem to decide which body I like more. I have been debating this for a whole month wich body you guys like more or looks better in person?

Attachments

• 13600783635111261b9c9bd.jpg
    13600783635111261b9c9bd.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 13603121755114b76fb5c46.jpg
    13603121755114b76fb5c46.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 25
I finally decided to go with the red body. I drove the car today for the first time it has way to much torque even with the 2 speed. I had a tough time keeping it straight at take off. The semi wheels will help a bit with the launch because there larger, but i would still like to raise the 2 speed gears for more top end to reduce all the torque.this thing must have a 28 or 29 cc engine on it. Whats the highest gear ratio for a fg onroad 2 speed and clutch bell?

I finally decided to go with the red body. I drove the car today for the first time it has way to much torque even with the 2 speed. I had a tough time keeping it straight at take off. The semi wheels will help a bit with the launch because there larger, but i would still like to raise the 2 speed gears for more top end to reduce all the torque.this thing must have a 28 or 29 cc engine on it. Whats the highest gear ratio for a fg onroad 2 speed and clutch bell?
Well received my wheels and finally getting this build started

Attachments

• 1423716796597.jpg
    1423716796597.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 32
I might be interested in it if the price is right. Is it in good shape? Can you post some larger pics of it? Maybe some links to pics in a Photobucket account rather than little thumbnails?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks