fg speed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lennyktown

ws just wondering,what do you think the actual mph is on the fg rtr with a rear dom pipe,it is stock besides pipe.a buddy asked me and i really don't know the answer i am thinking 35 to 40
lenny

so i guess 35 to 40 is good enough,what others ways are thier to make the stock motor faster without leaning to much or replacing it

not sure about the speed. for some reason the mts always look pretty damn fast. maybe its the wheelies.. i wana give the g26 more credit. i think its good for about 18,000rpms

so i guess 35 to 40 is good enough,what others ways are thier to make the stock motor faster without leaning to much or replacing it

Hey Lenny,Its pretty fast for a heavy truck.There are quiet a few ways of making it go faster but have you thought about stopping it?
When I bought my MT from Austria I ordered the tuning brakes for the front and rear(over cautious i know) but I had to as i have never drove a fifth and I ordered a tuned pipe too and thought if it goes quick it has to stop quick!
Believe me you will panic when your approaching a solid object at 40!
J.

not sure about the speed. for some reason the mts always look pretty damn fast. maybe its the wheelies.. i wana give the g26 more credit. i think its good for about 18,000rpms

I think your right! I just quoted the Zen manual. It winds out pretty good. I like the g260 its been real dependable for my MT.

Your right V, 40 is fast no matter how well you can stop. It those darn items that jump out and hit it at that speed that is the problem.:laugh:

stock is around 40 mph but with a ddm top end pipe with a 16 tooth layshaft gear so 16/48 16/48 and a g260rc is good for 45 mph but wuith a race ported g260rc is good for 50 mph around 80 kmh ive found with a ritch carb settings

i swaped over to a jetpor v2 pipe on my fg mt befor i sol it and i recon i lost a good 10 kmh top speed and its a light quieter, still a great pipe

a g260rc will revo out to 20 000 + rpm no worries, but depends on the pipe

send bad boy a pm because we make fgs run stock motor or mod
we have a stock 26 with dom pipe doing 69mph in 4.7 sec on our race track
u want somthin fast call bad boy we will set u up:2guns:

that 26 is going trought the traps at 17000 rpm

Last edited:
send bad boy a pm because we make fgs run stock motor or mod
we have a stock 26 with dom pipe doing 69mph in 4.7 sec on our race track
u want somthin fast call bad boy we will set u up:2guns:

that 26 is going trought the traps at 17000 rpm

Thanks for the promo Levi!
Either that, or we can just set up your FG like this one and do 90mph.....

Attachments

• DSC00865.jpg
    DSC00865.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00866.jpg
    DSC00866.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00867.jpg
    DSC00867.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 18
my old fg mt with a very mild ported g260rc motor, 668 carb, ddm torque pipe ritch tune is reving @ 19700 rpm.

when i first run that motor in it was getting 80 kmh (50 mph) on a very very ritch carb setting 2 h 1.1/4 L, and 16/48 16/48 gearing with mt tyres, ddm top end pipe,

the next motor i had inline but sold with the truck should have a couple of more hp and a few more revs to give, the new owner has built it, ive just got to get him to buy a gps so it can be re speed tested.

jetpor v2 pipe fg mt pipe is a big go slow pipe and has no wheelie power compared to the ddm torqure and ddm top end fg mt pipe, but all pipes needed work befor use and work to fit them up

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks