FG Sportsline 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice. I'm a big fan of GT racing also. Nice to see someone go with something different for a change. 4 door cars are made to take the kids to school and get groceries, not race!

Very nice. I'm a big fan of GT racing also. Nice to see someone go with something different for a change. 4 door cars are made to take the kids to school and get groceries, not race!

We call these touring cars and gt class are cars like the ford gt40 .....

Thanks Super.

Touring cars are good looking in my opinion, Im not a fan of the hond accords and such. This FG sportsline is awesome. took a few runs to get used to. I just put wide slicks in the rear and MANNNN what a difference.

Where is this track

I've seen some of your other videos and they look great. I'm also in the NYC area. Where is this oval track located. I've got a sportsline 08 that I'd love to run here.

Noc

Hi Noc,its a biker track so they have the right of way. If no one is on, I'll sneak in and do a few runs.

Ran again this past weekend and clocked at 54mph... From what I gathered, the stock car should be in the 47-50mph range. Guess I got lucky with a healthy one. Top speed so far is 57mph but can't figure out if it was on a sling shot or a bank. Regardless, 54 mph on a total stock car is very impressive in my book.

PM me so we can run it as Nascar style.

LOL. Yes. They are 80mm tires. I first got them for drag racing but soon realized that going in a straight line wasn't my cup of tea. I have them on new because they look so mean. As for the oval track, the stock tires will do but the black rear slicks looks like I mean business.:gunsmilie:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks