Sold / Found FG Sportsline F1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djbuzzard

Bought this a while back but haven't had too much time too enjoy it lately. I replaced the motor with a new Zenoah G240 just to start fresh. It only has three tanks on the new motor. Killswitch, servos and battery are included. My loss is your gain...

Stuff4Sale14.jpg
Stuff4Sale13.jpg
Stuff4Sale11.jpg

$850 USD OBO

Additional pics

Stuff4Sale8.jpg
Stuff4Sale7.jpg
Stuff4Sale9.jpg

and adding these extras to the sale...
Stuff4Sale1.jpg

I remember when you got this car, you were like a dog with 2 d1cks lol. The car looks in great shape, it'll be a good buy for someone.

I remember when you got this car, you were like a dog with 2 d1cks lol. The car looks in great shape, it'll be a good buy for someone.

Yeah, I really like the platform. I just wished we had some competition over here to race them on the East Coast.

Sorry new to the sight. Just joined. Intrested in buying your car. If you do not mind would like little bit more details on it. How do I go about paying for it. Can pay thru paypal if that iextable to you. Thanks. Ps. What kind of brakes are on the car and if there is any kind of damage to the body

I noticed the body of the car behind the drivers helmet is damaged. Please could you elaborate as to the actual condition of the car and if there is any other thing I should know about.
Thanks

I noticed the body of the car behind the drivers helmet is damaged. Please could you elaborate as to the actual condition of the car and if there is any other thing I should know about.
Thanks

The body was cracked at the scoop area when I purchased it. The previous owner used duct tape to repair it. It never affected the driveability of the car but it can probably be repaired with epoxy or Shoeglue.

oh your cruel i just bought some engine parts, if this is around next week i'll be all over this,this is a good buy

Hi , believe or not I am no good with technology. Hard to believe I just learnt to text a couple of months back reason being my children will only respond to a text message refuse to answer the phone.

Really am intrested In your car if it it not a hassle we can make a deal on the phone if you do not mind giving me a call. 954-236-6496 after 3.00 pm est. Very serious not looking to waste your time.
Thanks
Sunjay Kumar
954-236-6496

Hi , believe or not I am no good with technology. Hard to believe I just learnt to text a couple of months back reason being my children will only respond to a text message refuse to answer the phone.

Really am intrested In your car if it it not a hassle we can make a deal on the phone if you do not mind giving me a call. 954-236-6496 after 3.00 pm est. Very serious not looking to waste your time.
Thanks
Sunjay Kumar
954-236-6496

The car was sold already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks