FG ST Beadlock Rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scoot what the heck you gonna ask now that you've completed the tire quest?:clown:
looks good, like the mod you made on the pipe to divert the oil.
Looks like the change in width should help with rollovers for sure.
NICE!!!!!:cool2:

Stock stadiums fit perfectly - they are made for them but IMO they end up looking a little stretched (like the tyre isn't as wide as the rim is). Monsters are too wide and the rubber is too thick, unless you get a ring made to sit under the beadlock which I'm going to do when I get a chance then they have that look where the tyre bulges out from the rim a little which i reckon looks the goods.

:)Hi, The rim's are made for the FG ST Tires only, the FG MT Tires will not fit! The rim's are not as tall & wide as the FG MT one's are.

The outside diameter is bigger on the MT tyres yes, but the inside diameter looks to be the same, I mounted them to check before I posted before. The only issue is they need to be squeezed inwards a little to fit as the MT tyres are wider - but this gives the cool bulged look I was after as opposed to a stretched look. The big issue is the groove on the tyre that you would normally glue onto the rim - on the MT's it is thicker and has the side wall webbing, hence why I need to get a spacer made to fit under the beadlock. They will fit with a bit of modding.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks